Notice of date appointed for the exercise of electors’ rights under the Public Audit (Wales) Act 2004
Llanrhystud Community Council
Financial year ended 31 March 2021
- Date of announcement 7th August 2021.
- Each year the annual accounts are audited by the Auditor General for Wales.
Prior to this date, any interested person has the opportunity to inspect and make copies of the accounts and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts etc. relating to them for 20 working days on reasonable notice. For the year ended 31 March 2020, these documents will be available on reasonable notice on application to:
Mrs. Christine Evans
Tel No: 01974 202 048
Email: clerk@ cyngorcymunedllanrhystud.com
Via website: www. cyngorcymunedllanrhystud.com
Between the hours of ____10.00am____ and ____6.00pm____ on Monday to Friday
commencing on 20th August 2021
and ending on 17th September 2021
- From 20th September 2021 until the audit has been completed, Local Government Electors and their representatives also have:
- The right to question the Auditor General about the accounts.
- The right to attend before the Auditor General to make objections to the accounts or any item in them. Written notice of an objection must first be given to Auditor General. A copy of the written notice must also be given to the council
- The Auditor General can be contacted via: Community Council Audits, Audit Wales,24 Cathedral Road, Cardiff CF11 9LJ.
- The Audit is being conducted under the provision of the Public Audit (Wales) Act 2004, the Accounts and Audit (Wales) Regulations 2014 and the Auditor General for Wales’ Code of Audit Practice.